Software Testing @ Thinking Hut
Software testing is considered as one phase of the software development life cycle. We at Thinking Hut include testing in all phases of SDLC, so as to deliver Quality product and Services to our customers. As part of QA process, we do Manual as well as Automation testing. Thinking hut focuses on an important aspect of any testing project which is test management
- Experience in Selenium Webdriver 2.0, QTP, Jmeter
- Development & maintenance of Data Driven, Hybrid and Keyword Driven Automation Framework
- Experience in Junit, NUnit and TestNG Testing frameworks
- Performance Testing tools- Jmeter
- WebServices/API Testing – SOAP UI
- Understanding & Analyzing the Clients Business Requirements and filling the Gap.
- Development of Test Plan, Test Strategy documents.
- Writing Test Scenarios, Use Cases, Test Cases, Test flow
- Tracking and monitoring of each defect as per Defect life cycle and make sure it gets closed.
- Creating various test results reports like Weekly Status report, Monthly Status Reports for Stakeholders
- Core QA team who works independent from development team.
- Ability to deliver Quality products
- Expertise in using Quality centre to manage end to end test process.
- Defect Reporting Tools – Bugzilla, JIRA, Fogbugz, Clear quest.
- Functional Testing
- System Testing
- Integration Testing
- Regression Testing
- Individual Module Testing
- Security Testing
- Performance Testing
- Smoke/Sanity Testing
- Acceptance Testing