Mobility @ Thinking Hut
Mobility refers to the use of handheld devices such as smartphones and tablets, for business purposes or for personal use. Businesses and enterprises are going for mobile-based application to make the businesses more accessible to the customers. Mobile solutions have to make innovative use of the web, mobile, cloud and other emerging technologies. They should be user-friendly and intuitive to use.
Because all businesses must be mindful of budget and timeline, a rapid mobile app development process is the best way to quickly, efficiently and economically bring ideas to life. With quick time to market, Thinking Hut does not belittle the fact that user experience holds high importance especially in case of mobile apps. The user is likely to get away with the app if he has to look for help or search for menus. We lay emphasis on responsive design approach, which makes screens render well on a variety of devices or screen sizes. Best experience of content, design and performance is necessary across all devices to ensure usability and satisfaction.
In case of mobile apps, the user does not want to wait for notifications to be received until the time he himself opens the app. Push notifications allow devices to receive and display alerts even when the device’s screen is locked.
Many users are on a limited internet data plan. There are many apps that upload data to their server without letting the user know. Storage space of devices has increased and is now available at cheaper cost and reduced volume. However, app’s storage consumption is still a matter of gauging an app.
We cater to all the limitations and needs while developing any app.
- Quick Time to Market
- User-friendly User Interface
- Responsive Design
- Push Notifications
- Optimal Bandwidth Consumption
- Less Storage
Native App Development
- Google Maps – Embedding a Google Map with embedded controls for zooming, panning in a page makes the app more mobile-friendly.
- AdMob Integration– AdMob is an all-in-one technology in a single platform, so app owners can gain insights about their users, taste of content, and maximize their ad revenue.
- Social Sharing – With the advent of social media, users want to keep folks in their network posted. Social sharing provides an easy way to share updates like score, text or photos with others.
- Firebase Integration – Firebase gives functionalities like analytics, databases, messaging and crash reporting so you can move quickly and focus on your users.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics throw light on app usage and understanding user experience which further help in modifying the app to keep the user glued to it.
- Video Live streaming
Advantages of Cordova/PhoneGap as an Alternative
- The free and Open source framework.
- Common code for any platform hence reduced the effort of developing the app for each platform.
- Easy to maintain code across platforms.
- Lightweight app development.