ACMiS – IoT Enabler
What is ACMiS?
- ACMiS provides ready-to-use & easily customizable components to user
- It helps organizations to validate fresh or existing data
- The framework can be used for building a PoC in less than 2 weeks
- It is a low-cost solution when compared to AWS/Azure since it is built on open source technologies
- It provides flexible hosting options including on-premise servers
- It provides comprehensive functionality & high level of scalability
- Edge Collector: Receives sensor data from sensors
- Edge Filter: Reduces the amount of data being sent from edge device by filtering out non-relevant information, thus conserving bandwidth
- Edge Event Generator: Generates events based on the input from the Sensor Collector
- Action Manager: Initiates actions like operating a motor, switching a lamp etc. by invoking appropriate Action class on the edge device
- MQTT Uploader: Publishes sensor data on a MQTT topic
- Cloud Filter: Works as security guard on the cloud to prevent unwanted data from being saved on it
- MQTT Receiver: Publishes the filtered data to Kafka topic from where all the other ACMiS cloud microservices consume data and perform further operations
- Time Series Service: A custom component which is responsible to take filter data uploaded by the MQTT receiver to the Kafka topic
- Demuxer: Demultiplexing the sensor data based on sensor type
- Event Generator: A cloud service responsible for generating events based on the input from the sensor collector demuxer micro service. After the event rules gets triggered, Event Generator sends a necessary action message to Notifier.
- Esper: Used for Complex Event Processing (CEP). These type of systems consume and react to a stream of event data in real time. Typically these will be things like financial trading, fraud identification and process monitoring systems – where you need to identify, make sense of and react quickly to emerging patterns in a stream of data events.
- Notifier: Formats incoming data and generates notifications for different modules like mail-dispatcher, sms-dispatcher, WebSocket etc.
- Mail Dispatcher: Sends email to different users
- Data Publisher: Publishes data for immediate and future use
- Web App: End-user application that can be easily and quickly built as ACMiS provides data like sensor data, notifications, critical alerts and can accept data like event rules